Brisbane’s Most Romantic Wedding Venue - LuxGlobal Award 2018
Victoria Park is home to six stunning wedding venues, all with spectacular views of Brisbane’s sparkling city skyline and the neighbouring golf course greens. Each wedding reception venue has a adjoining deck or balcony, perfect for your wedding ceremony so you don’t have to worry about your guests travelling between venues! Victoria Park also offers a garden reception venue, The Courtyard, for those dreaming of an outdoor garden ceremony.
Whether you planning an intimate or gala affair, Victoria Park is sure to be the perfect setting for your special day with sparkling chandeliers, lovely views and award winning service all included.
Top 5 reasons to choose Victoria Park as your wedding venue:
- The city views from every single reception room are stunning.
- The food is great and portion sizes are generous.
- You can hold your ceremony, photo shoot and reception all at the one location.
- Guests can have a drink at the bistro, or play putt putt, while you head off on your photo shoot.
- Free parking is offered on-site for all your guests
- Marquee – up to 380 (seated)
- Ballroom – up to 180 (seated)
- Garden Marquee – up to 100 (seated)
- Alabaster – up to 90 guests (seated)
- Quartz – up to 60 guests (seated)