Sofitel Sydney Wentworth's Exclusive High Tea Invitation
You are invited to start your wedding day planning in the best way possible at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth 's Bridal High Tea.
What is the Bridal High Tea?
Be prepared for wedding inspiration overload, some of our favourite vendors and experience from the best in the business, all whilst sipping bubbles and sweet treats. What could be a more perfect day out?
- Rub shoulders with the industry's best, including representatives from: Vera Wang, Society Photography, DBJ Events, PV Hair & Makeup, Veuve Clicquot and Cristina Re.
- Revel in private consultations
- Take part in some Q & A sessions
- See some of the best upcoming 2018-19 wedding trends
- Be in the draw to win some luxury prizes
- And some exclusive Sofitel Sydney Wentworth Wedding offers including...
New Private High Tea Events:
Perfect for a bridal party pre wedding celebration, hens or kitchen tea, Sofitel Sydney's High Tea Events are the sweetest way to celebrate your nuptials.
- Enjoy a day of bubbles and fun in the Sofitel's French inspired Garden Court restaurant with no venue hire.
- Use of the stunning European outdoor garden terrace
- $69. pp including a glass of sparkling wine with the entire menu served off 24-carat gold plated Cristina Re crockery. Talk about luxury!
New Wedding Packages options:
Discover the timeless French romance of Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, perfectly located in the heart of Sydney CBD. And experience unrivalled luxury and elegance at a competitive price point.
- The Sofitel has just released a myriad of new wedding packages that can cater to any bridal style and price tag. Including indulgent Ballroom and Garden Court Restaurant package options ranging from intimate celebrations to the largest of events.
Where is it?
- Treat you and your best girls to the elegant surrounds of Sofitel Sydney Wentworth’s stylish Garden Court. The space is available to host exclusive and semi exclusive High Tea parties of 16-120 guests and is set on a private level overlooking the lush oasis of the unique garden courtyard.
When is Bridal High Tea event?
- Thursday March 1st, 2018
- 5.30 - 7.30pm
- Tickets $45 per person
To secure your place, click here