Pinterest obsessed? Already been pinning your big day? The Pinterest Wedding Report has just dropped 2018's most searched Pinterest wedding style trends to get you inspired!
What's Hot In Wedding Style
- Comfort is key. For a little extra coverage, women are turning to high necklines (+351%) and toppers like boleros (+163%). Meanwhile, jumpsuits (+178%), sleeves (+75%) and flats (+119%) are making it easy to dance like all of your friends and family are watching.
Lilli Marcs is the queen of sassy bridal pantsuits!
- It’s your day, do it your way! If white isn’t your colour (nobody’s immune from a red wine spill, not even a bride), try a rose (+46%) or champagne dress (+358%). And if you’re not a veil person, throw on a cape (+88%). For jewellery, minimalist backdrop necklaces (+207%) are a great way to add some charm.
This Rosa Clara Cape and Gown is amazing!
- Don’t worry, we didn’t forget about the guys. With stylish tweed suits (+165%) and relaxed tie-free ensembles (+459%), grooms are getting the chance to show a bit more personality.
Stephen and his suave groomsmen: See more of this gorgeous wedding here
- Something old, something new, something borrowed...something on the shoe? Leave a note (+58%) on your future spouse’s shoes for a sweet surprise.
For more shoe inspiration click here
- Unique engagement rings Three types of engagement rings to make getting down on one knee a little more stress-free: Moissanite gems (+294%), Art deco (+173%) and Oval stones (+125%).
We love these unique Gregory Jewellers engagement rings!
Image One: Stylist: Honey Lane / Photography: Serena Jones Photography / Hair & Makeup: Vescada Hair and Beauty / Celebrant: Victoria Schuberg / Bride’s gown: LUV Bridal / Groom & Groomsmen’s attire: YD / Bridesmaids’ gowns: Etsy / Wedding Planner:Amanda Floro / Ceremony & Reception venue: Novotel Northbeach Wollongong / Florist: Becca Caves of Flora Folk / Bomboniere: Kayter Co / Love Letters: Bridal Bling Sydney
For more of this gorgeous day, click here!