Personalising your wedding? It’s a snap! Here’s how to make your own seed packet wedding favours. “Let love grow!”
You don’t have to be a master-crafter to DIY your details #likeaboss! This fun project will inject a touch of creativity into your wedding and double as a sweet take-home wedding favour for your guests.
We love these precious little favours - perfect for a rustic wedding. Symbolising your growing love, these little gifts are a beautiful reminder of your big day.
You will need:
- Brown paper envelopes
- Sheet of golden paper
- Hole punch
- Black marker
- Stamp pad
- Sachets with flower seeds
How to create:
1. From the sheet of gold paper, punch out lots of little circles, using the hole punch.
2. Stick the golden circles onto the envelope. You might try sticking them irregularly, in small intervals using tweezers.
3. Use a personalised stamp or simply handwrite your guests’ names on the front of the envelope. We recommend using a black marker pen or ink, to let the golden detail shine.
4. Simply pack the envelopes with sachets of different flower seeds.
5. Present them in a cute wooden box - the perfect accent to a rustic, organic style wedding!
Feeling crafty, check out some of our other wedding DIY blogs!
Products - Personalised Place cards: EngraveDream / Glass terrarium: Leosklo / Thank you cards: Pretty Little Papers / Personalised place card holders: Dindintoys / Guestbook box with hearts: 4lovepolkadots (all available on DaWanda.com)