DIY TABLE NUMBERS
Numbers to count on for a special touch!
Your table numbers are just as important as your floral arrangements, place settings and centrepieces; so why don't you add a personal touch to the big day with these easy step by step instructions on how to make your own wedding table numbers.
- A low vessel for succulents
- Large wooden table numbers (Hot tip: These can be purchased from www.justjars.com.au)
- Floral foam
- Plastic wrap
- A selection of succulents
- Paint the wooden numbers in desired colours.
- Soak floral foam in water.
- Line container with plastic wrap and fill with the drained floral foam.
- Place the number in position and arrange the succulents around it.
Succulents don't suit your theme? Here are a few other table number ideas we have found and loved along the way via Pinterest!
Image 1: My Wedding Image 2: Wedding Party App
Image 3: Etsy Image 4: Deer Pearl Flowers
We love to see you putting our DIY ideas into action - tag @modernweddingmagazine in your Instagram posts and #modernweddingmagazine!