Your wedding decor style sorted!
Ready to style your wedding day but not sure where to start? The 2018 Pinterest Wedding Report has just released what's hot in wedding decor for this season and we are excited!
- Flower Power! From centrepieces to drinks, here are the top five ways to add some flowers to the big day: Potted plants (+782%), Suspended flowers (+346%), Floral cocktails (+247%), Single-stem proteas (+121%) and Minimal arrangements (+113%).
Becky & Andy were mad about flowers at their wedding. See more here
- Natural Alters This year’s all about “alternative altars” and letting nature serve as your backdrop (+259%).
Ivy and Bleu nailed this romantic alter on this styled shoot
- Make your guests some happy campers with a camp wedding (+95%). For more camp vibes, play wedding games (+69%) and create a Jenga guest book (+216%).
This styled shoot had so many fun games!
- Make your own path during your walk down the aisle. Unconventional materials like acrylic signs (+194%), cement accents (+320%) and DIY confetti (+432%) are on the rise.
- Give your wedding some shape. We’re seeing geometric shapes come up in everything from 3D invitations (+188%) to place settings (+145%).
- Make an entrance with one-of-a-kind arrivals (+356%) on boats or scooters.
What about arriving in a Kombi? Too cute! See full post here