Your wedding is a true testament of how compatible you are in at least one crucial area - music selection. And there is plenty of music to select for the big day. You have to cover everything - from the moment your groom anxiously awaits your arrival, down to the party tunes that will make your Grandma boogie-on-down. So keep your ears and your notebook handy...
Here is a basic rundown of what you'll need:
- Prelude: the music your guests will enjoy before you arrive.
- Processional: When your bridesmaids walk down the aisle before you.
- The bride's entrance: when you reveal yourself to your waiting groom and guests. This can be the same as the processional.
- Signing of the registry: Quiet, reflective music.
- Recessional: When you all leave the ceremony, usually upbeat.
- Introduction/ arrival: when you and your bridal party enter the reception venue.
- The first dance: When you and your groom take to the dance floor.
- Cake cutting
- Bouquet toss
- Garter toss
- Leaving the reception: when you and your new hubby leave to start your honeymoon