- One black fabric napkin
- one white paper napkin.
- A silk rose for the buttonhole
- black ribbon for the bowtie.
How to Create
- Fold napkin into a triangle.
- Along the folded edge make a 2cm fold and crease. You will see the beginning of the collar starting to form.
- Turn napkin over and place the paper napkin on top.
- To form the tuxedo take the ends of the widest part of the triangle and line them up with the centre point of the triangle.
- Turn the napkin over and again fold the ends of the widest part of the napkin into the centre of the triangle.
- To complete the napkin, fold the centre point of the triangle towards the middle of the napkin. Turn over, your napkin should look like a tuxedo. Decorate with a ribbon bowtie and a silk rose.