Albert Palais Events Centre is a stunning, historic wedding reception venue nestled in the heart of Sydney’s Inner West. As a newly renovated venue, it boasts a luxurious ballroom, a slick, marbled foyer, modern amenities, and a stylish LED screen — perfect as a bridal table backdrop! For award-winning cuisines, a warm, dedicated team, and fantastic tailored wedding packages, look no further!
Albert Palais Events Centre was built in the 1920s and has since maintained its roaring twenties charm and sophistication! If you were looking for the perfect blend of historic architecture and slick, modern features, you’ve found it! Albert Palais offers a gorgeous sandstone exterior, a newly renovated, marbled foyer with luxe black and gold detailing, and a versatile reception space. If a beautiful wedding overflowing with class is at the top of your list, you won’t be disappointed. As you walk through the grand double doors, you’ll feel transported to a world of glamour and style.
Focussed on creating seamless bespoke events, the dynamic team at Albert Palais will work closely with you to bring your dream wedding to life. Albert Palais has a rich history as an entertainment hot spot and knows how to throw an unforgettable gathering. From thoughtful guidance and meticulous management to additional wedding planning services, you won’t have to lift a finger!
Not only is the architecture and personalised service worth a marvel, but Albert Palais’ award-winning cuisines will undoubtedly impress and delight your guests. You can't look past the stunning Albert Palais Events Centre for a truly memorable occasion at an iconic, historic location!
What you’ll love about working with Albert Palais Events Centre for your Sydney wedding:
- Stylish, versatile ballroom. Albert Palais Events Centre boasts a striking, elegant ballroom perfect for intimate and extravagant weddings. With a stylish LED screen, warm, wooden floors, gorgeous architecture, and modern, sparkling chandeliers, you and your guests won’t want to leave!
- Award-winning cuisine. The food you serve at your wedding is one of the most important aspects of your big day, so why not choose an iconic venue with award-winning menus? Albert Palais’ delicious, refined cuisines, expert culinary technique, and friendly service will undoubtedly create an unforgettable wedding experience for you and your guests.
- Professional, personalised service. The passionate team at Albert Palais Events Centre strive to create magical, one-of-a-kind experiences for their couples. Through fantastic tailored wedding packages, additional wedding planning services, and fine attention to detail, you can expect nothing less than outstanding service and expert guidance.
Highlights of working with Albert Palais Events Centre Sydney:
- Stunning, historic wedding reception venue
- Award-winning cuisine
- Elegant, versatile ballroom
- Professional, thoughtful team
- Fantastic tailored wedding packages
- Additional wedding planning services
- Luxurious amenities including an LED screen
- Beautiful, centralised location
What types of events are held at Albert Palais Events Centre Sydney?
Albert Palais Events Centre has a rich history of hosting spectacular events of all shapes and sizes. While known for their beautiful weddings, they also host gala dinners, award nights, dance events, concerts, school events, private parties, corporate events, and more!
“Albert Palais Events Centre is an amazing venue! The owners are a great family, very experienced, and supportive. The venue itself is very elegant, romantic, and spacious! We loved the fact that we had the venue to ourselves as it allowed for an intimate feeling. The ballroom is a real wow factor! The food and service were great! We were so happy with everything this venue can offer!” — Noura S.
“Albert Palais Events Centre is beautiful and spacious. The team were amazing and helpful. On the day of the wedding, they looked after everything for us. They made the whole process stress free and an absolute delight. The food was delicious, and the service was exceptional. We highly recommend!” — Azita D.