To fully enjoy the lead up to your wedding, step into a day spa and allow your mind to stop racing. These havens of peace and tranquillity offer a long list of treatments to rejuvenate, relax and refresh."¨Here are 6 of our top picks:
- Mud body wrap - This doesn't sound very glamorous, but it is actually incredibly relaxing and is a great detox for your skin.
- Massages - There are loads of massages you can choose from, each of them vary in strength and what they focus on, so have a chat to your massage therapist and find the right one for you.
- Salt exfoliation - this invigorating exfoliation treatment will remove all your dry and dull skin leaving you with enviable soft and silky skin.
- Mineral salts spa bath - An ideal way to start or end your day spa trip - the warm mineral rich water and spa jets help to detoxify and ease tired muscles.
- Vichy shower - The shower includes a wet bed and several showerheads directed at your chakras. It is used to relax and energise your body.
- Lymphatic body massage - helps to detoxify and boost the immune system. Women who suffer from water retention will love this one!
Gather your bridesmaids in the last month leading up to your wedding and book into the day spa together so you can all be spoilt rotten. You will be pampered like queens for the day and it will help you to relax and forget about planning before you start final crunch time.