Country music isn't normally associated with weddings, however there are many beautiful ballads that you might just want to use as wedding songs. Whether you are a country music lover or not, there is no harm in reviewing some alternative wedding song options"”and who knows, you might like some of it! As a music genre, country music is soulful, expressive and lyrically enduring and could give some variety to your list of wedding songs. Keep in mind that live bands are often very good at performing country music songs!
We picked a few country music songs that you might like to add to your wedding song list.
- I Cross My Heart - George Strait
- Keeper of the Stars - Tracy Byrd
- Livin Our Love Song - Jason Michael Carroll
- Making Memories of Us - Keith Urban
- From This Moment On - Shania Twain (With Bryan White)
- My Love - Little Texas
- I Need You - LeAnn Rimes
- I Love the Way You Love Me - John Michael Montgomery
- More Than You'll Ever Know - Travis Tritt
- I Do (Cherish You) - Mark Wills
- It's Your Love - Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
- What A Beautiful Day - Chris Cagle
- To Make You Feel My Love - Garth Brooks
- Could I Have This Dance - Anne Murray
- Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
- From Here to Eternity - Michael Peterson
- When I Said I Do - Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black
- Forever and Ever, Amen - Randy Travis
- I Do - Paul Brandt
- I Can't Help Falling in Love With You - Kenny Rogers
Looking for more contemporary wedding songs? Check out the best wedding songs of 2013-2014.