Tis' the season for DIY crafts! Get creative and add a bit of personalisation to your Christmas table with these DIY bonbons.
M A T E R I A L S
- Mini bonbon template
- Decorative paper
- Ribbon and tags
- Craft knife
- Double-sided tape
- Sweets and cellophane bags
S T E P S
- Cut out a 15 x 21cm rectangle. Trace template onto the wrong side of the paper.
- To save time cutting out the diamond shapes, fold the template at the middle fold line and cut out what now looks like small triangles. Repeat at the other end.
- Open out and fold along the top and lower fold lines.
- Place double-sided tape along the edge of one length of the paper, shape into a bonbon with the ends overlapping and stick firmly in place.
- Tie the ends with string or ribbon and attach a tag.
- Fill with sweets previously packaged and sealed in cellophane bags.