Today there are officially six days until my wedding (according to my Modern Wedding countdown). It's so crazy how something can always seem so far away; first it's in a year, then you're counting in months, weeks and before you know it days! Like most brides I am checking the weather forecast, trying to do a million little last minute things and consequently missing out on all that much needed beauty sleep!
It's so easy to get caught up in the wedding chaos and miss actually enjoying it. So take a few of these final moments to relax and think...
* Ponder how strange a wedding is - they are actually bizarre! All the fuss and stress really is laughable when you think about it...
* Write your fiancé a letter - it will be a nice thing to look back on for both of you.
* Drop by Tiffany's 'What Makes Love True'. A complete celebration of all things love - an absolute must! Be sure to watch the 'True Love Grows' video.
* Eat something! In the lead up to your wedding you've probably been doing overtime at the gym and forcing down tuna with crackers, but you're so close now, one chocolate bar or ice-cream isn't really going to go 'straight to the thighs'. Just sit back and let your deprived taste buds enjoy it. I'm going to have an Easter egg!
* Smile because you may just be wearing the biggest, most expensive dress you will ever wear!
* Look forward to the only time (for most of us) you will feel like a celebrity - pampered to perfection with every eye on you.
* Feel inspired by everything you see!
A 'Peaches & Cream' theme is just so romantic and pretty at the same time...I love it!
Is peach the colour of your wedding dreams? Drop by our Facebook and let us know!