Made in delicate pastel shades, these fringed garlands can be used as a backdrop to the ceremony, dessert table, bridal table or the photo booth.
You will need:
- Crepe paper
How to create:
1. Take the folded sheet of crepe paper from the packet, lay it out horizontally and cut it into 8cm widths.
2. To make it easier to stop the layers from shifting, pin each of the 8cm cut sections.
3. Make 3cm cuts along both long edges of each section to form fringes.
4. Scrunch up the fringes with your fingertips so that the layers separate.
5. Carefully unravel each prepared fringe streamer and hang.
Show us your finished streamer backdrop Instagram @ModernWeddingMagazine !