D I Y S T Y L E
This stylish and simple DIY polaroid magnet is a snap! You don't need to be a master crafter to DIY your details #likeaboss.
These DIY polaroid magnets can be used for just about anything! From a wedding save the date, party invite, a birthday gift or sweet home decoration.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN DIY POLAROID MAGNET
- Polaroid template
- Glitter cardstock
- Sturdy cardboard
- Self-adhesive magnetic sheets
- Craft knife
- Glue stick
- Double-sided tape
- Click here and download the Polaroid template. Trace template onto the back of the glitter cardstock and cut out with a craft knife.
- To make the backing for the Polaroid, cut a piece of magnetic sheet the same size as the outer edge of the Polaroid frame. Attach the self-adhesive magnet to the back of the cardboard.
- Create your Save the Date invitation, and attach it to the front of the cardboard with glue.
- Trim any overhang from the invitation and attach the glitter Polaroid frame with double-sided tape to the invitation.