Is there anyone that doesn't love a good brownie? With KitchenAid's new Cook Processor it's never been easier to whip together this classic treat! To celebrate the appliance that does everything except wash the dishes we've got a recipe for some delicious chocolate brownies with raspberry sauce - perfect to serve at a bridal shower, kitchen tea, engagement party or even wedding!
C H O C O L A T E B R O W N I E S W I T H R A S P B E R R Y S A U C E
Preparation: 15 mins | Cooking: 60 mins | Total time: 75 mins
125 g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
250 g unsalted butter, chopped
2 cups (440 g) Caster sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 cup (150 g) Plain flour
25 g cocoa powder
½ tsp Salt
50 g extra dark chocolate, chopped
500 g frozen raspberries
¼ cup (55 g) Sugar
fresh raspberries to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Lightly spray a 23 cm square baking tin with oil and line base with baking paper. Insert the ‘MultiBlade’ into the bowl. Add the chocolate. Close the lid and press Pulse for 5-10 seconds. Open the lid and scrape down.
- Replace the ‘MultiBlade’ with the ‘StirAssist’. Add the butter. Close the lid. Set the temperature to 50°C and the timer to 5 minutes. Press Start and run the machine at speed 1.
- Add sugar and set the timer for 2 minutes. Press Start and run the machine at speed 2. Scrape down the sides.
- Add the eggs one at a time at Speed 2, until combined. Scrape down the sides. Add vanilla and flour. Press Start and run the machine for 2 minutes on Speed 2. Scrape down the sides.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin. Sprinkle with the extra chopped chocolate. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked. Remove from oven and cool in the tin. Cut into squares, thin slices or tiny squares and serve with raspberry sauce and fresh raspberries.
- For raspberry sauce: Insert the ‘StirAssist’ into the bowl. Add the raspberries and sugar. Close the lid. Select BOIL P1 and press Start to confirm. Push mixture through a sieve to remove the pips.
This easy recipe is designed with the KitchenAid Cook Processor in mind, but if you don't have this amazing appliance yet, you soon might! Simply pick up a copy of the latest Modern Wedding magazine and turn to page 262 for your chance to win a brand new KitchenAid Cook Processor valued at $1999.00!