Your bridal party have been there with you through thick and thin and possibly pulled you out of a couple of meltdowns. You, of course want to make your girls feel extra special and appreciated so here are our top ten ways of saying a big thank you to the special friends/family who have helped you get to the aisle.
1. Jewellery - a beautiful and personal bridal party gift is the gift of jewellery. Consider either a gorgeous bracelet, earrings or a necklace for your lovely ladies to wear on the big day and keep as something to treasure forever.
2. Day spa visit - to relax after the excitement of the wedding, give your mum, your bridesmaid or your maid of honour a day spa treat. She can use this to unwind after her busy wedding day duties are over.
3. A silver jewellery box - She will keep her special wedding day jewellery in this special box , which you can also engrave with a special thank you message.
4. A silver photo frame - this can also be inscribed with a thank you message and hold a photo of you and her at the wedding.
5. Photo on canvas - a special pic from the day turned into an artwork for your girlfriend's wall.
6. Makeup - this is a great gift for your whole bridal party. A special lippy to touch up with throughout the day or some blush, eye shadow.
7. A wedding day clutch - a beautiful gift for all your bridesmaids to enjoy, you can have these personalised so each one is unique to your bridesmaid 0r mum's personality.
8. A fun pack of girly things - a great bridal party gift that can include all sorts of goodies and can be customised to suit the BM or mum you are thanking. Think lollies, lip gloss, pedicure or manicure kits, sleep masks, mini alcohol bottles, mints etc.
9. Tote bag - a cute gift for your bridesmaid or mother of bride to carry all her wedding day needs - makeup, hair accessories, shawls etc on the day - then enjoy using after the big day. These come with Bridesmaid, Mother of the Bride or even Maid of Honour!
10. Fragrance - Why not give all your bridesmaids a wedding day fragrance, so they are all in-sync with their aroma as well as their beauty. Smell is one of the strongest memory triggers and will keep your girls happily remembering the excitement of the day for a long time after you're back from your honeymoon.
If you haven't chosen your special BMs yet - get all our tips on how to choose the right bridal party.
Happy Monday and have a wonderful week of planning!