We interrupt your normal viewing of colourful flowers, sweet cakes and pretty white dresses to bring you this very important announcement: You may think your precious rings are covered under a home and contents insurance policy, but a closer look at the fine print may prove otherwise. In under 3 minutes Q Report Jewellery Insurance explains...
If you've recently purchased or been given a beautiful diamond engagement ring then you'll know it's a very personal and thought consuming journey - the idea of returning to a different jeweller for a lesser ring is actually hard to even comprehend.
This really struck a chord with us and it turns out we too were totally oblivious when it came to our own insurance policies. To avoid heart break later, we're spreading the word now!
We're huge supporters of Q Report Jewellery Insurance because they specialise in covering jewellery! A Q Report policy offers you 100% protection with the following:
- Agreed value policy with up to 125% cover
- Confidence to wear your ring worldwide with worldwide cover
- Free evaluation of the ring at renewal
- Guaranteed return to your jeweller – you bought from your preferred jeweller and that is who you go back to!
- $100 excess covering lost, stolen and damage rings
- An insurance policy backed by A world leading insurer Chubb Insurance Company of Australia Limited.
For a free quote, enter the value of your engagement ring into the Q Report Calculator here.
To find out more about Q Report Jewellery Insurance and everything you need to know about insuring your wedding rings visit www.qreport.com.au