You're out shopping, stranded somewhere between the bed linen and fine china, desperately hoping that the perfect wedding gift will jump out in front of you...
If you've been there, then we feel you! Finding the perfect wedding gift can be a tricky business, so we got together with Vera Wang Wedgwood to bring you this quick, practical guide to wedding gifts, as well as some great wedding gift ideas!
Check out their top tips and wedding gift ideas below:
- Use the registry to guide you about the couple's style
- If no registry, be thoughtful and unique
- The memory of a gift will last a lifetime unlike a cash gift
- Consider the couple's interests or needs, would they prefer something useful or decorative?
- Match the gift to their personality - are they traditional or on trend?
- Be creative - think of something that represents prosperity or love
- Purchase something silver such as napkin rings and have them engraved with a message on the inside