There is something so appealing about surrounding yourself with all your favourite people in a glorious location for a few days to celebrate the start of your new life together as husband and wife. It's called a destination wedding, but planning such a wedding can often be fraught with difficulties. The needs/wants of family, financial costs and planning logistics can be an instant turn off for many couples despite their desires for a wedding away from home and a holiday with their nearest and dearest. But what if you could have that destination wedding all in one simple package... it's called Soqo Lagilagi, Fijian for 'Chiefly Gathering' and it is the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa's ultimate destination wedding package, from accommodation, food, planning and the wedding, this package covers it all.
Here's what the package includes:
- Wedding planning consultation prior to the special day
- Return business class airfares for 2 to Fiji*
- Three nights' accommodation in a One Bedroom Club Suite with private plunge pool in Club InterContinental
- Wedding reception menu tasting for 2 in Navo Restaurant with matching wines
- Return private airport transfers for 2 in the comfort of our private car
- Return business class airfares for the bride and groom*
- VIP Airport arrival with return helicopter transfers for 2
- A bottle of Dom Perignon on arrival
- A romantic beachside Cabana Dinner for 2 with matching wines
- Nomudrau (together) couples romance spa ritual, 2.5 hours
- Five nights' accommodation in Club InterContinental's beautifully appointed Natadola Suite with large patio area and lap pool overlooking Natadola Bay
- Pre-wedding Rehearsal Dinner for 24 guests at a beach or poolside venue (beverages excluded)
- Full day hire of our exclusive Orchid Spa room including a light lunch for a bridal party of 4 and a bottle of French Champagne
- Chapel hire or Ceremony venue
- Seasonal tropical floral arrangements - bridal bouquet, groom's lei or buttonhole, chapel pew bouquets and flower shower
- Minister or Celebrant
- Fijian Choir or Serenaders
- Bridal warrior escort to ceremony venue
- Exclusive venue hire of our award-winning Navo Restaurant or reception venue of your choice with seasonal tropical floral centerpieces
- Pre-dinner Canapés and 3 Course Plated Dinner (set or alternate serve menu) for 110 guests (beverages excluded)
- Tribal drumming ritual, polynesian fire dance show and live acoustic duo
- Post-wedding Private Brunch for 110 guests on Navo Lawn (beverages excluded)
- 3 dedicated wedding coordinators to deliver the wedding of your dreams
- Five nights' accommodation in 55 of our 1 and 2 Bedroom Club Suites for 110 guests including all Club privileges as follows:
- Exclusive access to the Club InterContinental Lounge
- 24-hour Itokani Butler service
- Breakfast in a choice of 3 venues (Club InterContinental Lounge, Sanasana Restaurant or Toba Bar & Grill)
- Afternoon Tea
- All day non-alcoholic drinks consumed in the Club Lounge
- Adults only sunset canapés and cocktails for 2 hours each evening in the Club Lounge
- In room high speed wifi or cable internet connection
- Separate check-in area
- Our younger guests enjoy complimentary use of Planet Trekkers for the duration of their stay
This package really does have it all, now all you need is some precious friends and family to share in the indulgence and the memories!
You can also WIN a luxurious honeymoon package at the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa by following the below steps - but hurry competition closes THIS Friday!
1. Follow Modern Wedding on Pinterest.
2. Head to Modern Wedding's website www.modernwedding.com.au and pin ONE image (only) from anywhere on the site onto your own Pinterest profile.
3. When pinning the image, in the pin description area answer the question in 25 words of less - 'Why does this image give you inspiration for your wedding?' Please note if 25 words is exceeded then your pin will not be considered or re-pinned.
4. Email [email protected] with your contact details and your pin URL (just highlight the website address at the top of your browser).
5. Modern Wedding will repin each image onto a competition board on Modern Wedding's Pinterest profile. Competition closes midnight Friday 28th June Australian Eastern Standard Time.
6. Modern Wedding will then judge which pinner wins the competition and they will be contacted and announced on the blog.