We're suckers for wedding aisles strewn with masses of petals, of arbours laden with blooms and suspended crystal chandeliers. You only need to search 'Wedding Ceremonies' on Pinterest to find dozens of jaw-dropping, swoon-worthy displays. No matter what theme you have chosen, we think that with a little creativity you can have a beautiful wedding ceremony without feeling like you're about to break the bank! Here are ten creative wedding ceremony ideas to get you feeling inspired...
1. For the nature lover - work in with the seasons and let nature provide the decorations for your wedding ceremony!
2. For the informal wedding - forget finding chairs and instead create a picnic style set-up.
3. For the indoor wedding - you could use a personalised aisle runner as a simple way to customise the venue.
4. For the crafty type - these cute coloured card hearts stuck in the ground along the aisle are a sweet idea!
5. For the contemporary couple - black and white helium balloons with hanging ribbon are a simple way to decorate a modern wedding ceremony.
6. For the literature lovers - use pages from second hand books to create decorations.
7. For the surfers and beach goers - how about including your surfboards as part of the decor at your ceremony?
8. For the country and rustic wedding - hay bales and picnic chairs are an easy form of seating.
9. For a touch of nature indoors - get creative with arranging greenery for a backdrop.
10. For the DIY wedding ceremony - fill embroidery rings with lace or fabrics which match your theme/colours and hang them as decorations - easy and effective idea!
P.S Want more ceremony ideas? Check out our Wedding Ceremonies board on Pinterest!