Get creative with these delightful gift tags that your guests can use at a later stage as a bookmark. There is an endless source of papers, embellishments and shapes to choose from. We have chosen a standard tag shape from an office supply store to use as a template and selected papers with a colour theme to create the tags shown.
- standard tags
- selection of decorative papers, ribbons and embellishments
- glue tape or craft glue
- double sided adhesive paper
- rotary cutter and ruler
- hole punch
How to create
- Adhere one side of adhesive paper to the back of selected decorative paper and cut out. This can be done with scissors or a rotary cutter and ruler. Peel paper off the other side of adhesive paper and attach a different paper that complements the first side and cut out.
- Cut strips of contrasting paper or ribbon to create a pattern on tag and glue in place.
- Glue on embellishments.
- Punch hole at one end of tag and thread ribbon through the hole.